Contribute
Register

Updated 2013-08-16: MacMan's Haswell Test Build: Core i7-4770K + GA-Z87X-UD5H

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacMan's Haswell Test Build: Core i7-4770K + GA-Z87X-UD3H

eranj,
There will be support once Apple releases an OS X build that supports Haswell in it's products as we only deal with and support released Apple OS X versions as Adrian stated.

So, hang in there, we're hoping for a public release 10.8.5 before Mavericks is release. (It least I'm sure as hell hoping for a release real soon now.) :thumbup: However, in the meantime, we will respect the NDA on non public released OS X builds.

eranj,

As a reminder from the rules as this is VERY relevant

"Prerelease Software or Developer Builds are covered by NDA and therefore there cannot be any discussion of features included or removed within said software. The NDA also prohibits the distribution of any component contained within these releases. There will be no discussion of installing, help with installing or documenting the use of this type of software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban."

You need to figure this out on your own or seek help elsewhere until such time as Haswell has full support from App Store downloadable software for the general public.

Adrian B

Sorry for that mate!

HI!
Wil this mobo work with (GA-Z87X-UD5H LGA) work with this cpu Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 flawlessly? Any drawbacks?
Thanks!

Ivy Bridge is a different socket ... Ivy Bridge CPU will never work on Haswell motherboard and vice versa. Haswell is not LGA 1155

my audio is working like it should but at starting of playing sound it makes a clack-sound

at the back of the pc: front, rear, center, mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back