Contribute
Register

Update Your OS X Mountain Lion App to 10.8.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there Open cl and Cuda working properly in 10.8.4 (gtx670) or is better to wait?

Article: Update Your OS X Mountain Lion App to 10.8.4

Thank you pelezim. time to update. My understanding is that we not nid new drivers, cuda only. Isn't?

I have bought Mountain Lion, but from an account on a Hackintosh.
Then I had issues with that system, I trashed and reinstalled with new disks, and since then I've never been able to get my MountainLion purchase back again ;(

I have the view/feeling that the download/purchase is linked you machine's serial/UUID number(s), and since a hackintosh's serial number is a file in /Extras, you need to copy that to the next/re-installation to "keep" your MountainLion purchase.

I have bought Mountain Lion, but from an account on a Hackintosh.
Then I had issues with that system, I trashed and reinstalled with new disks, and since then I've never been able to get my MountainLion purchase back again ;(

I have the view/feeling that the download/purchase is linked you machine's serial/UUID number(s), and since a hackintosh's serial number is a file in /Extras, you need to copy that to the next/re-installation to "keep" your MountainLion purchase.
The purchases are tied to the account and as long as the machine is authorized to that account you can download it on any machine that can use that account.

So the update can't be applied as a regular update? We have to create a whole new Unibeast USB and reinstall the OS?

i applied as a regular update on my hackintosh, worked fine except audio. just re-run multibeast and done, works a charm

thought i had a common setup (ga-z68x-ud3h-b3, core i5 2500, 6870 gfx), but haven't seen anyone post on this thread with that setup saying if it worked or not.

also: i always forget which audio to repatch in multibeast after updating. is there a way to find out which one you have?

thought i had a common setup (ga-z68x-ud3h-b3, core i5 2500, 6870 gfx), but haven't seen anyone post on this thread with that setup saying if it worked or not.

also: i always forget which audio to repatch in multibeast after updating. is there a way to find out which one you have?

went ahead and updated from app store. came back with no audio as expected so repatched 889 (found it in 'about this mac') with dsdt and the audio is back. so, anyone with my setup can rest assured that it updates ok!

how can i download 10.8.3 again..?

my hackintosh just worked better on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back