Contribute
Register

Update Your OS X Mountain Lion App to 10.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My takeaway from all the posts is that 10.8.3 being the new version causing lots of problems - I am on verge of my first build (hate that iMacs are pretty much a boat anchor if something fails) - so, should I hold off? or jump in the water is fine?

Article: Update Your OS X Mountain Lion App to 10.8.3

Its always going to look like that, people dont post when it all goes fine, they only post when there ia a problem so you get a distorted view.

So strange... I'm up to 10.7.5 but when I hit check for new software my system says I'm up to date. The software combo update link says I need to be at 10.8. What's up?

OK, I feel pretty silly. 10.8.0 is Mountain Lion which is a paid update. I guess I'll pay for it =)

My app store wasn't working and I solved it using this guide.

http://osx-hackintosh.blogspot.com/2012/11/fixing-unknown-error-has-occurred.html

I had to look around before finding a copy of EFI studio that wasn't mounting another program, but once I got that working it was golden. HERE I COME ML!

When I try to use the latest version of Unibeast I get a certificate error. Its complaining about 10.8.3 which is the current version off the app store. Please advice

Successful upgrade to 10.8.3 from 10.8.2 using OSXUpdCombo10.8.3.dmg. Had to run Mulitbeast 5.2.1 to restore audio (With DSDT/ALC898) and network (Network/Intel-hnak's AppleIntelE1000e v2.1.7). After reboot, all is as before, no problems.

Same thing here, screen just locks up, mouse keeps moving. Been running in -x mode for the last week - update sucks.

Did you find a good solution yet? Im having the same problem!!

I updated and lost Audio from the internal speakers...hdmi was still working. SO using Multibeast I enabled the realtek drivers.

Internal audio is back — but now have lost HDMI and cant get it to work again!!

Any suggestion guys?

Can you help me, please?
I have a mother board H77-D3H, intel core i7 3770K, 2x4GBs RAM 1600MHz, and I can't install mac os x, can you tell me how you did it?

I'm noob. Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back