Contribute
Register

Update Your OS X Mountain Lion App to 10.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Update is everything working perfect, I did from the app store.

So... this update killed my sound on both my desktop and laptop plus the laptops status battery
GA-Z77-UP5-TH
Probook 4530s i5
The hp installer fixed the laptop, think the kexts just got overwritten.
Same deal for multibeast with the desktop just reinstalling the audio kext and graphicsenabler=no for my 660 card

is it possible this from 10.8 to 10.8.3 ???

Am i the only one that gets random screen freezes on my hack? I don't get a kernel panic, but the whole system freezes and i can't use anything, and i can actually use the mouse, but everywhere i click it's not responding.

Downloaded and tried to make a new Unibeast install USB stick with it, but Unibeast says it can't find the install Mountain Lion app? Its there in my Launcher?

Pete

EDIT....

Mmmm sneaky :D it shows and runs from the launcher but is hidden in the applications folder. Open it in launcher, right click on its icon on the dock and select "show in finder". Right click on the file and copy, then paste onto the desktop. Right click again on the dock icon and choose close. Open the application folder and drag it into there from the desktop. Now run Unibeast and it finds it OK.

After downloading Mountain Lion from the app store using my real Mac, I moved the installer to external storage. But I found that the app store will not download the new installer unless it finds the old installer. Clicking the Download button only displays a message "You have updates for other accounts". After copying "Install OS X Mountain Lion.app" back into Applications, I tried again and it started downloading.

After the installation everything is perfect, but the CD-DVD player is not recognized. Can anybody tell me why and how can I fix it? Is there some "drivers" to be installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back