Contribute
Register

Update Your Mavericks App to 10.9.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Update Your Mavericks App to 10.9.2

Thanks. Tried that also, but didn't work.
It seems UniBeast can only display 3 destination drives. Three drives are installed in my computer already, and thus the USB drive is the 4th and is not displayed. I will try running UniBeast again next time when I get the chance to open the computer case.
That is incorrect as I have more than 3 and all are shown, you just need to scroll the window or increase the window size.

Hello! I upgraded my computer from Apple and I lost the sound, I know not to use Multibeast well, the first installation of Hackintosh was clean and everything worked the first time.

Can you help? thanks

----------------
GA-Z87-HD3 Gigabyte
i7 4770k 3.5
250gb ssd samsung evo
Seagate 2tb 7200 barracura
16gb ram g skill

Weird, whenever i go to download the new version it gives me an error that i cant download it on my computer

Weird, whenever i go to download the new version it gives me an error that i cant download it on my computer

Same here. Using an old MacBook, and 10.6.8, won't let me proceed because the computer can't run 10.9.2. Perhaps the excitement about Apple allowing free access to the OS was premature.

So how to go about getting to Mavericks from scratch? Do I need to go to Lion or Mountain Lion first, with the problems that come with upgrades, or is there another path to follow? Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA - Pat

Same here. Using an old MacBook, and 10.6.8, won't let me proceed because the computer can't run 10.9.2. Perhaps the excitement about Apple allowing free access to the OS was premature.

So how to go about getting to Mavericks from scratch? Do I need to go to Lion or Mountain Lion first, with the problems that come with upgrades, or is there another path to follow? Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA - Pat

It's problably because your macbook has an intel core processor and not a core 2

hi i literally just finished (two hours ago!) installing 10.9.1 on a brand new machine and everything went smooth (didnt use any bootflags and everything seems to be running smooth including audio)

now there is 10.9.2 and im not really inclined to update it since everything is stable for me now, but someone mentioned in another thread that the 9.2 upgrade is a must because of some ssl fix issue.
does this apply to all motherboards?
im using a gigabyte Z87X-UD3H and honestly my install could not have been easier. absolutely smooth everything worked first time around and hence why i rather not mess with it.
what risks are involved in not upgrading it?

First I like to thank all on this forum for your input. Helps tremendously. My problem is the same with SL and downloading Maverick. I'd like to do a clean install but I it wont allow me to download the M app. onto my macbook which has 10.6.8 already loaded. What's my alternative to do a clean install of maverick? Or should I just get a hard copy of SL and start from there?

Hi,

I have a MacAir with 10.9.2 already installed. And I need to install on my other laptop.
As I see all these procedures require the Mavericks App to be downloaded. As I see it today, that app is not there in the /Application folder.
What can be the way ahead?

Hi,

I have a MacAir with 10.9.2 already installed. And I need to install on my other laptop.
As I see all these procedures require the Mavericks App to be downloaded. As I see it today, that app is not there in the /Application folder.
What can be the way ahead?
Open the App Store and download the mavericks installer app it's free so do hesitate

So confused now. I updated to 10.9.2 using the combo. I also downloaded the 5Gb 10.9.2 install from the app store. Do I follow the same steps to update my usb drive? Seems to keep getting stuck at "Install time remaining: Less than a minute" which ultimately fails. Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back