CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Board upgrade from nvidia to Vega 64, I currently have High Sierra installed with a nvidia 1060 working perfectly, I have purchased a Sapphire Nitro Vega 64. I have several questions, being a graph that natively supports Apple, apart from uninstalling nvidia drivers not I know if I should also remove the kext from lilu and whateverGreen, currently I just use 4 kext and the network and sound card, the idea is to make a clean mojave installation, I would like someone with a team similar to mine to guide me on what I must change, add or remove. I have read problems with the control of vega fans but I have also read that with the sapphire nitro version it is not necessary to correct anything, I hope your advice many thanks. My plate is an asus z370 and my cpu 8700k

Board upgrade from nvidia to Vega 64, I currently have High Sierra installed with a nvidia 1060 working perfectly, I have purchased a Sapphire Nitro Vega 64. I have several questions, being a graph that natively supports Apple, apart from uninstalling nvidia drivers not I know if I should also remove the kext from lilu and whateverGreen, currently I just use 4 kext and the network and sound card, the idea is to make a clean mojave installation, I would like someone with a team similar to mine to guide me on what I must change, add or remove. I have read problems with the control of vega fans but I have also read that with the sapphire nitro version it is not necessary to correct anything, I hope your advice many thanks. My plate is an asus z370 and my cpu 8700k

Just update to macOS 10.13.6.
Change video card from GTX 1060 to Vega 64.
Update to macOS Mojave.

No need to change your kexts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back