Graphics
ASUS nVidia GT440
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed from UniBeast. I updated from 10.7.2 to 10.7.3 and after restart I've got kernel panic.

I've tried:
1. update after installation,
2. update after installing MultiBeast.
And always i've got kernel panic.

I flashed BIOS from http://bios4asus.blogspot.com/
From multibeast I used:
Code:
ALC8xxHDA
AppleHDA Rollback
ALC892 Non-DSDT HDAEnabler
3rdParty SATA
JMicron36x ATA
FakeSMC
Motherboard Plugins
IOUSBFamily Rollback
NullCPUPowerManagement
PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Trackpad
Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx Ethernet
Chimera v1.8.0
64-bit Apple Boot Screen
Use KernelCache
system definition iMac
What can I do for successful update?

My components:
Code:
MB: ASUS P8P67 LE (with flashed BIOS)
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.5GHz
RAM: 1x4096MB 1333MHz Patriot (I'm going to buy 8GB dual-channel 1600MHz, but I don't know when)
GPU: ASUS EN7600GT
HDD: 1TB

OK. I updated to 10.7.3 and I successful boot Mac OS X from rBoot. If I'm booting from Chimera I've got kernel panic always.

Has this been resolved. Currently have a Home use install with over 300GB of apps and supporting files that I do not want to trash. I have a CCC backup but still would rather avoid the headache

Updated to 10.7.3 successfully, Think the prob with the previous efforts panicking was due to me not running mkext migration after snow leopard upgrade. I had to reinstall my 10.7.2 GTX 590 drivers as all the versions I found on another Kext site caused serious fps issues and OpenCL Galaxies performance was very poor.

Now have a fully backed up working 10.7.3 install. :)

I've read a log and the problem is in my graphic card and kext. I'm going to buy new graphic card ASUS ENGT440/DI/1GD3

I bought ASUS ENGT440 and I wanna install dualboot with Windows on 1 hard disk and the Win7 install said: "The Windows 7 can't install on GUID partition table". At the first I installed Win7 without this.

focko said:
I bought ASUS ENGT440 and I wanna install dualboot with Windows on 1 hard disk and the Win7 install said: "The Windows 7 can't install on GUID partition table". At the first I installed Win7 without this.

Single/Dual/Triple Booting Guide on one or separate HDDs/SSDs by GoingBald

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20872

We do not recommend installing more than one OS on a HDD.

OK, thanks. It's working, so I've got ENGT440 from ASUS and the display is connected to graphic card by HDMI with sound. I've installed audio from MultiBeast like this:
Code:
ALC8xxHDA
AppleHDA Rollback
Non-DSDT HDAEnabler -> ALC892
and before when I haven't got the graphic card (I've got 7600GT) the audio worked. Now audio isn't working. When I boot from UniBeast the audio is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back