Contribute
Register

[Update] Sierra on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I has an issue with BCM94352Z.

all working expect turn on/turn off.

when I turn off bluetooth, it always shows "on" and disconnect all devices, then cannot turn on again. need to restart pc to turn on it.

also some application using bluetooth to pair iPhone like Macid, Nearlock could not detect Iphone.

anyone please check your pc that it likes me ?

i am also having the same issue. sometimes airdrop would work, sometimes no. but my bluetooth keyboard and mouse could never get connected. i don't know how to fix this yet. any ideas?

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.15.40 AM.png

I can now use my bluetooth. what I did was installed my kexts in /Library/Extensions/ and removed them from my kexts folder in EFI.
better is installing in S/L/E

could you please help to check you can use Macid or Nearlock app ?

I can not detect iPhone by these apps

unfortunately I do not have those apps. but now when I go to finder and click on airdrop, it detects my iPhone immediately.
my airdrop works also. but Nearlock not work.

could you help me to check this app. it is free app. please ?

I tried installing the nearlock app. it doesn't work as well on my high Sierra. but, I did try pairing a bluetooth earpiece and it was successfully paired. so I guess, it's just the app having issues.
I think also

Here is the my EFI working on 10.13 perfectly.

Main: H170N-wifi
CPU: i3 6100
SSD: OCZ NVME Rd400
Strix 750 TI
Wifi: DW1560

all iMessage, wireless, bluetooth, handoff, airdrop, power management... working fine.

Screen_Shot_2017_10_03_at_7_12_10_PM.png

Hey diep90.nguyen, was this a fresh install or an upgrade? Curious on USB/Clover settings if you did a fresh install...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back