Contribute
Register

[Update] Sierra 12.1 - Skylake GA-H170N-WIFI / HD530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help! Don't work sound, install Multibeast Realtek ALC1150 and 100 Series - not work! Also install only ALC1150 - not work

Please help! Don't work sound, install Multibeast Realtek ALC1150 and 100 Series - not work! Also install only ALC1150 - not work
I had the same problem. I solved rebooting and installing multibeast Realtek 100 series separately from other kext.

Hi @SwenySK

I was able to update/install to 10.12.6 from el capitan but can't get wifi to work.

I was able to add the three patches to "KextsToPatch" using clover configurator. But I dont understand how to do this step: (step 1 for wifi fix)

Apply the following patch in Clover to enable WiFi using the BCM94352Z:
Kext: AirPortBrcm4360
Find: 81F952AA00007529
Replace: 81F952AA00006690

I would really appreciate knowing how to apply the patch to clover (and understand how it is different from 'KextsToPatch in config.plist file that can be edited using clover configurator). Thanks a lot.

@naclito

do you have freeze issue. I have same specs like you but got freeze randomly. Could you share your EFI so i can test it ?

Thank you.

@naclito

do you have freeze issue. I have same specs like you but got freeze randomly. Could you share your EFI so i can test it ?

Thank you.
My configuration 10.13.5 works well. This il the efi.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.2 MB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back