Contribute
Register

[Update] Sierra 12.1 - Skylake GA-H170N-WIFI / HD530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have just updated guide, nothing breaks.
Noticing improvements in Bluetooth reliability from my side
Also I have fixed my DVI port by removing old DVI fix from previous build and adding boarID fix from user @rcarmo

updated to 10.12.2 too but handoff still not working correctly. Sign shows up but no data transferred.

Hi *,

I'm new to Hackintosh, but I do not get my HD530 working (Glitches, No Graphic Acceleration).
After hours on investigation I copied your config.plist and aml's, but removed the Broadcom Adapter setting, as my BC module is on the way from Hong Kong... :)
The system is booting up, shows the attached error messages and then reboots.

Attached the screenshot and my config-plist.

Could somebody have a look what's wrong?

Thx
Patrick

System Config: I5 6500, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, Samsung SSD830, 16GB Corsair RAM
OS; Sierra 10.12.2 running as iMac 17.1 Late 2015

Attachments

• 20170116_222844_resized.jpg
    20170116_222844_resized.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 139
  • config.plist
    10.7 KB · Views: 229
Hi *,

I'm new to Hackintosh, but I do not get my HD530 working (Glitches, No Graphic Acceleration).
After hours on investigation I copied your config.plist and aml's, but removed the Broadcom Adapter setting, as my BC module is on the way from Hong Kong... :)
The system is booting up, shows the attached error messages and then reboots.

Attached the screenshot and my config-plist.

Could somebody have a look what's wrong?

Thx
Patrick

System Config: I5 6500, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, Samsung SSD830, 16GB Corsair RAM
OS; Sierra 10.12.2 running as iMac 17.1 Late 2015

Hi, Try to copy the config.plist file downloaded without changes. erase ssdt files in clover directory.Than reboot

Hi, Try to copy the config.plist file downloaded without changes. erase ssdt files in clover directory.Than reboot
Thx for the reply. Same result. Took the config.plist from the first post and removed in patched all aml's.
With my current settings the system is also moaning something with frame buffer. Boot time is also long, as computer stops while initialising the graphics. Could it be the Bios settings? I set the memory for the HD530 to 256MB.

Thx for the reply. Same result. Took the config.plist from the first post and removed in patched all aml's.
With my current settings the system is also moaning something with frame buffer. Boot time is also long, as computer stops while initialising the graphics. Could it be the Bios settings? I set the memory for the HD530 to 256MB.

In my case, i set memory to max in bios. Long boot time solved automatically after a fiew boot. Display wake from sleep (Dell 27'' 2k). Stop computer disabled (it want wake up/black screen restart).
PS: I tried to compile a personal SSDT.aml (view the guide in the forum). The system run correctly (grater idle) but suntimes crush and stop/wake up don't run anyway.

In my case, i set memory to max in bios. Long boot time solved automatically after a fiew boot. Display wake from sleep (Dell 27'' 2k). Stop computer disabled (it want wake up/black screen restart).
PS: I tried to compile a personal SSDT.aml (view the guide in the forum). The system run correctly (grater idle) but suntimes crush and stop/wake up don't run anyway.

Addendum: I solved fan regulation with a software (macs fan control)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back