Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Update from Catalina Beta 1 to Beta 2 (19A501i)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 15-bs212
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620 (1366x768)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi. I did update from Catalina Beta 1 to Beta 2 (19A501i). But I need to update kext. Are these:
Lilu, NoTouchId, WhateverGreen, BT4LEContinuityFixup
Can someone help me get them ?.
Beta 2 was updated well, but then there are flaws. For example: 1- The start-up background image is not changed, it remained with the clear Catalina image, and there is no way to change it.
2- When you click on: User, Login window, it works fine ... but then when you return to the normal desktop screen, you can not open the notification tab.

Well, those are my only faults for now. But the rest is fine ...:)
I loved Sicedar ....:clap:
Thanks

Hi. I did update from Catalina Beta 1 to Beta 2 (19A501i). But I need to update kext. Are these:
Lilu, NoTouchId, WhateverGreen, BT4LEContinuityFixup
Can someone help me get them ?.
Beta 2 was updated well, but then there are flaws. For example: 1- The start-up background image is not changed, it remained with the clear Catalina image, and there is no way to change it.
2- When you click on: User, Login window, it works fine ... but then when you return to the normal desktop screen, you can not open the notification tab.

Well, those are my only faults for now. But the rest is fine ...:)
I loved Sicedar ....:clap:
Thanks
some updated kexts here:

Your issues (1 and 2) are issues on macOS Catalina side, not on hackintosh side, i have issue nr.1 on my hacks as well and also issue nr.2 is present on one of my laptops but not on the other laptops, desktop.

Both are Catalina issues, wait for next PB3 update and hope that they fix them.
issue nr 1 came on PB2 it wasn't on previous PB1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back