CPU
E5 2696v4
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Well if i'm not mistaking . there it's an update for MOjave 10.14.6 it show up an update for me for XCode and there after the Mojave update as well let see if the AIRPLANE it doesn't crash, then I will be calling Houston, that we have a problem.

SUCCESS 10.14.6​

Last edited:
Hi Veterant, I have ASUS + 2696 V4, I saw yout post has vety good benchmark.Can share your ASUS BIOS setting and Mojave 10.14.5 EFI(Clover) Folder ? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Veterant, I have ASUS + 2696 V4, I saw yout post has vety good benchmark.Can share your ASUS BIOS setting and Mojave 10.14.5 EFI(Clover) Folder ? Thanks

Well David from my experience stand point its like this:
Under OC section, the ASUS Enhancement option: Disable
Under Power Management: Intel Hyper.... Option: Should be Disable
Under C-States all Enable and C-6 No Retention, this is an area where you need to change C-3 to enable and disable and see your comfort zone. Also @ the OC section select: ALL CORES option and on the first CPU option set it for 37 and those are my settings, this is not magic in here, if I'm getting this results in which my opinion should be standards results for my setup, otherwise I just lucky to get a LOTTERY CPU for that matter, Who knows!

GB4404-55937.jpg

Thanks for your sharing ... May I know in your BIOS , CPU SVID you set Enable or Disable ?

Thanks for your sharing ... May I know in your BIOS , CPU SVID you set Enable or Disable ?

That option on my Bios is default, that been said, other options as well. Look David if you are trying to experiment to get better performance to a Lock power CPU my humble option into that journey is to experiment UNVOLTING the CPU and see if success, my advice if your are willing to go that route, to do so on WINDOWS not on MAC, once success and if any increase in performance, then give it try on MOJAVE to see if it STICKS!, Good luck friend!, ah, if ask no David I haven't test mine this way, yet. And there is plenty videos on tube showing how to UNDER volting a CPU, Good luck.

Hi The Veterant ,
OK.I will try that.
And what memory fix you use ? As Recently when I upgrade from 10.14.5 to 10.14.6 , boot stuck at Randomseed +++ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back