Register

Update failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i 3227u
Graphics
hd4k, ati 8730m, 1366x768
I have a Dell Insp. 3521. I had a 10.12.6. I tried to update to High Sierra. I have got this dual GPU problem. Solved based on tutorial with a patch. My latest error is: "kext stall pci 8086..." Maybe I have done something wrong. Maybe a clean install is better than a failed update. I don't know. I have dual boot with Windows 10 on an SSD. Partitions are OK, but with this AFS update, I think I need to stay with current partition configuration(hfs+ and ntfs). But my clover configuration is also not perfect. I updated clover without installer. I have 2 plist file. The ...copy is the valid and the old version, the other is just one from the internet.

- Please, verify current clover configuration.
- Help with install :)

Attachments

• CLOVER.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
I have a Dell Insp. 3521. I had a 10.12.6. I tried to update to High Sierra. I have got this dual GPU problem. Solved based on tutorial with a patch. My latest error is: "kext stall pci 8086..." Maybe I have done something wrong. Maybe a clean install is better than a failed update. I don't know. I have dual boot with Windows 10 on an SSD. Partitions are OK, but with this AFS update, I think I need to stay with current partition configuration(hfs+ and ntfs). But my clover configuration is also not perfect. I updated clover without installer. I have 2 plist file. The ...copy is the valid and the old version, the other is just one from the internet.

- Please, verify current clover configuration.
- Help with install :)

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back