Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
your-device-computer-could-not-verified-contact-support-assistance / Update El Capitan not possible

Hello,
First, sorry for my Bad english.
I installed Snow Leopard on my pc sucsessful. I used the Guide from here.
I used Multi beast. But only the easyBeast install.
The system starts without iboot.
Now i want to upgrade el capitan from the App Store , but i geet an error. You can See in the picture.
Is there more to install from Multi beast?

best regards
klaus

edit:
-your-device-computer-could-not-verified-contact-support-assistance

I found this:
1.) Open Sys Pref. and Access The Network Pane. Delete The Option For Ethernet (en0) & Whatever else is not useful to you.

2.)Open A Finder Window & Navigate To /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/
Make Sure Its PREFERENCES. Not preferencepanes.

3.) Delete " NetworkInterfaces.plist " (This File Will Automatically Reconfigure It Self Upon Reboot, Feel Free To Make a Backup If You'd Like)

4.)Access the "Extra" Folder In Your Root Folder (HDD Partition that OS X is installed On)

I dont find the NetworkInterfaces.plist
/library - i find
/preferences - i find
but then there Is no systemconfiguration

what make i wrong?
en0 is on. I delet it and make it new.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 127
You can't upgrade directly from 10.6 to 10.11. You first have to install something like Mavericks and then download and install El Capitan.

Not correct. You can go directly from SL to El Capitan with a clean install.

Hello,
First, sorry for my Bad english.
I installed Snow Leopard on my pc sucsessful. I used the Guide from here.
I used Multi beast. But only the easyBeast install.
The system starts without iboot.
Now i want to upgrade el capitan from the App Store , but i geet an error. You can See in the picture.
Is there more to install from Multi beast?

I had this same problem when I was going from SL to El Cap. When you ran MultiBeast for SL, did you select a System Definition to be installed in /Extra? If you did not and have no System Definition loaded, Apple cannot recognize your build as a Mac. Early versions of EasyBeast selection in MultiBeast did not install a SysDef - you had to select it yourself.

Since you failed to follow the Rules and put your hardware in your profile and/or a sig, that is about all the help I can give you.

I solved the App Store Problem with efi Studio. I Downloaded el Captain now sucsessful.

but now i can't update from sl to el Captain. I Start the install, it makes a reboot and snow Leopard Starts normaly and nothing Else Happens.
What can i do?
i made with unibeast a USB hdd with el Captain. I Start from the USB hd but nothing Happens. I also Tryed with a blank hd for the Installation. It doesen't work too.
I Tryed to Start with iboot. It Shows me the USB hd, i Click enter, the screen gets Dark and nothing Happens.

my motherboard is a Gigabyte ga-ep35-ds3
Chip Is Quad Core q6600
gpu Is GeForce 9600

edit:
i tryed
Direct Update to OS X El Capitan using Clover

i downloaded the latest version of clover, but i can´t find the app after install.

and now my system didn´t boot without iboot. i get an boot error after start the system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back