Contribute
Register

Update Directly to macOS Mojave

Upgrade went great. The only problem is that my external hard disks are not being detected. Any ideas?
Maybe the USB fix might not work anymore?

Update of my 10 Core MacPro 6.1 Hack went smooth - except a stuck at "kextd stall[1], (240s) - AppleACPICPU" while booting into the installer. Solution: be patient - after 15min the installer continues.

->Before starting the mojave installer i changed to the most recent Clover Version 4674
->Blackscreen solution available here in the forum for MacPro 6.1 still working within mojave

Now waiting for Nvidia Webdriver :)

Just update my Hack directly from the App Store, only update Clover from MultiBeast. Everything is running fine.

Screenshot 2018-09-28 at 17.11.42.png

thank you

Last edited:
Hey guys! Will the Gigabyte GTX 750 1GB with the Gigabyte Z97 HD3 and I5 4690, work on Mojave?

Thanks!

Hit space bar at clover screen select verbose and single user. If it gets to root# follow the prompts: mount -uw @2nd root# fsck -fy @3rd Root# exit.
Gigamaxx, I tried what you suggested but i can't access my root from where I was stucked. is there any other way. Thanks.

Last edited:
I've got almost the same config and it works without issue, only waiting for Nvidia web driver

At the moment does the video card works? Do you think a software like Lightroom would run alright without the Nvidia web driver ? Thanks!

At the moment does the video card works? Do you think a software like Lightroom would run alright without the Nvidia web driver ? Thanks!

Nope, hardware acceleration is not working at all. But it will once Nvidia releases drivers. Wait for drivers than update. Till than, stick to High Sierra.

I'm mostly doing programming, so hw acc is not deal breaker for me

Back