Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, iMac, Power Mac, PowerBook, SE
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I updated one week ago to High Sierra with a clean install. Needed newer FCPX so updated last night to Mojave. Ran MultiBeast to update Clover, and tried to
"2. Open Clover configuration folder on the root of your system drive or EFI Partition using EFI Mounter v3. Copy FakeSMC.kext and any other extra necessary kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. If you need essential kexts, download them here."​
but could not because my boot disk's EFI did not show up. Decided after reading full thread to go for it.
All went well, no problems, Audio, sleep, video all appear solid. Thank you Tony and and whole team! You rock!
(Note: one reason for upgrading was a new GB RX 570 card, which is wonderful!)

Motherboard
Gigabyte H97M-D3H
CPU
i5
Graphics
GT740-1GB
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iBook, iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Just updated on my Gigabyte H97M-D3H system. Upgrade from Sierra then directly to Mojave. My steps:
  1. Download EFI mounter V3.1.zip; copy the FakeSMC.kext into EFI\CLOVER\KEXTS\Other
  2. Download MultiBeast for Mojave and run.
  3. Download Mojave from Apple via the App Store.
  4. Use Clover Legacy Build to install Clover r4961.
  5. Reboot
  6. Install macOS Mojave. It will reboot 3 times. If you have APFS drives and Clover configured to boot to your drive, Clover will select the Install drive correctly, otherwise you will have to manually select it.
  7. After install run MultiBeast. Selected items were:
    1. Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC
    2. Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC Plugins
    3. Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC HWMonitor Application
    4. Drivers > Network > Realtek > RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.2
  8. Reboot.
For audio, I am using external USB SouldBlaster OMNI 5.1, so I dont install the audio driver.
Video Card was using GT740. First boot, dual monitor doesn't work, as I had my previous nvidia web-driver installed.
Reboot 2nd time, uninstall the Nvidia driver, and all went excellent !

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270-HD3P-CF
CPU
i7 > need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hi all! At the step 5 my screen remains black. I don't know what I have to do. Thanks!

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi all! At the step 5 my screen remains black. I don't know what I have to do. Thanks!
Your Nvidia graphics card is not supported in Mojave. So, you'll have to use the internal GPU from the motherboard. Look for threads with similar problem in the Mojave Desktop Support forum section.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270-HD3P-CF
CPU
i7 > need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
GTX 1060
Thank you very much for you quick reply! I haven't realise this detail. I'll check it out. Thanks again!

Motherboard
GA-X58A
CPU
i920
Graphics
GTX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Any problems with 5/6 series customacs?