CPU
i7-7700HQ/HM175
Graphics
HD 5630, GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi tonymacx86:

Hello

I have upgraded to sierra high following your instructions, but I can not achieve graphical acceleration

I have already tried many options, so I have some questions that I would like to help me solve
My notebook is an
ACER E5-573-388F
I3 5005U Broadwell
Realtel alc255 (use voodoo 2.8.9)
Wifi qualcom Atheros QCA9377 (it does not work, use usb wifi)

After a lot of surfing the net (I no longer remember where I got the DSDTs)
1.- OS Sierra uses two DSDT the first one works graphical acceleration when I use AsusACPIBackLightPanel.kext ..., but it gets black on the screen every half minute
2.- The DSDT 2 I do not need injection kext and if I have graphical acceleration

3.- And then I also attach a DSDT3 that is the original of my laptop, but when it starts it stays in the block, the system does not start.

I attach the three DSDTs, the sierra config.plis that works for me and the High Sierra config.plist

thanks for your attention
regards

Attachments

• DSDT'squestions.zip
    69.2 KB · Views: 70
Hi tonymacx86:

Hello

I have upgraded to sierra high following your instructions, but I can not achieve graphical acceleration

I have already tried many options, so I have some questions that I would like to help me solve
My notebook is an
ACER E5-573-388F
I3 5005U Broadwell

1.- OS Sierra uses two DSDT the first one works graphical acceleration when I use AsusACPIBackLightPanel.kext ..., but it gets black on the screen every half minute
2.- The DSDT 2 I do not need injection kext and if I have graphical acceleration

3.- And then I also attach a DSDT3 that is the original of my laptop, but when it starts it stays in the block, the system does not start.

I attach the three DSDTs, the sierra config.plis that works for me and the High Sierra config.plist

regards
moved to laptop support

Hello again, comment that I followed the guide that you recommended to patch dsdt, but I get a callerpanic, attached DSDT.aml i dsdt.dsl, could you tell me what I did wrong?
Thank you very much
Hi tonymacx86:

Hello

My notebook is an
ACER E5-573-388F
I3 5005U Broadwell

regards

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    62.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20171121_002559.png
    IMG_20171121_002559.png
    1 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20171121_002618.png
    IMG_20171121_002618.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 82

Attachments

• sierra full .png
    sierra full .png
    108.7 KB · Views: 90
  • highnofull?.png
    highnofull?.png
    103 KB · Views: 88
Hello again, I have managed to upgrade to SierraHigh following
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/update-directly-to-macos-high-sierra.232707/
use the same config.plist, but I do not have accelerated intel graphics.
hi have SSD What do you suggest is missing?
Thank you

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back