Contribute
Register

Update Directly to macOS High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you try the verbose mode??? or safe mode???
thx your reply
i have tried the verbose mode and safe mode after you told me.
but nothing changed.
IN VERBOSE MODE
IMG_20170927_000712.jpg
IN SAFE MODE
IMG_20170927_000800.jpg

Can you help me?
thx a lot!

I also have the same problem as with the GM.
I have a R9 270X card, with dual screens (one HDMI one DVI to VGA)

When I install it to a second SSD I reboot to the installer, I will get a green screen on the second monitor and a grey screen on the first, the strange part is that I will see my mouse cursor, its just the installer screen.

If I disconnect my second screen it will boot and everything is fine.

I also have a other strange thing, I also had with the GM.
If I login with my iCloud account I need to reset my password for some reason!

Does any one have a idea what it could be ?

Thank

Robbert
I'm having the same issue. r9 280x - I use dual DVI - and can't boot to the installer unless I set to uiGPU - which is intel 3000 and I only get 512MB of video ram.

I tried the instructions above (I have a hybrid drive), and many other things, and no matter what, when I boot from clover selecting "Boot macOS Install from" the system drive option, I end up with a black screen with an apple logo, no progress bar; it just hangs. I'd really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction.

I removed the discrete graphics card (a Nvidia GT 1030) and upgraded my hackintosh to High Sierra with only the internal graphics (an Intel HD P4600). The upgrade went fine and was successful.

Successfully upgraded my MSI Z97 Gaming 5/i4790K from MacOS 10.12.6 following your instructions without any problems.I disabled the SIP.Thank you very very much!

I launched the High Sierra Installer, it said an error occured while prepare installation.
屏幕快照 2017-09-27 下午12.06.11.png

I tried to launch the installer in commandline, it failed again.
Code:
Password:
Preparing to run macOS Installer...
Preparing 22.052402...
Preparing 100...
Preparing reboot...
Error: system reboot failed...

I upgraded the clover to 4220, and I tried set sip mask to 0x3 or 0x67, nothing changed.

I dont know how to get the error message.

Can any one help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back