Gigabyte Aorus 1080 ti WB Waterforce x2
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yet in the last 20 days worth of posts I didn’t see a single reply stating that to others. So after 10 hours and 60 pages you can understand my frustration at such a reply. But yeah. I guess I’ll start another thread. Tomorrow maybe. Time for sleep now.

And really, sincere apologies if I’m being curt. Tiredness and frustration is all it is.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yet in the last 20 days worth of posts I didn’t see a single reply stating that to others.
Don't take it personally, my reminder post was not directed solely to you or I would have used a quoted reply.

Motherboard
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
1060 GTX
need help! i can update appearently ok my sierra hackintosh to high sierra but when the direct update finish my computer reboot and there not seem to be a install of high sierra on my ssd. Clover only show me another HDDs but no SSD disk or any install of High Sierra. Any help please?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
need help! i can update appearently ok my sierra hackintosh to high sierra but when the direct update finish my computer reboot and there not seem to be a install of high sierra on my ssd. Clover only show me another HDDs but no SSD disk or any install of High Sierra. Any help please?

Maybe you had the installer convert to APFS (it is the default unless you take action to avoid it), but you forgot to add apfs.efi to EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

Motherboard
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
1060 GTX
Maybe you had the installer convert to APFS (it is the default unless you take action to avoid it), but you forgot to add apfs.efi to EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

thanks for the answer dude! unfortunately yes, i've copy the apfs.efi to the path or i believe that i do. Can i verify if that is done? how?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX
CPU
i7-10700KF
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just as an FYI for GA-Z170-HD3P with Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 1060.

I followed the Alternative Guide: Update Directly to macOS High Sierra (HFS+)

A thing to note would be that I did not use the initially released installer. I use the newest where build 17A405. That is the one you get from the App Store when downloading it "today".

Worked perfectly. After the update I only had to update the Nvidia driver which I did via the top bar Nvidia icon.

For sound I ran toledas audio_cloverALC-130_v0.3.

(although everything seemeed, looked and sounded fine, the boot time was more than 2 minutes - I removed lily.kext - and now boot time is normal)

Last edited:

ec3

Motherboard
Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Just finished going through the install process and when I reach the clover boot manager i have no options to boot from. No install OS X, no Boot Mac OS and no boot recovery. Any clues as to why or what to do?

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z270E-Gaming
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS

Tony, NVIDIA Webdriver 378.10.10.1015.120 are Available

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-18 um 00.55.50.png

Edit: Ups....seems like other Members were faster. :)

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z270E-Gaming
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Just finished going through the install process and when I reach the clover boot manager i have no options to boot from. No install OS X, no Boot Mac OS and no boot recovery. Any clues as to why or what to do?
APFS formatted? If yes, APFS.efi in your clover driver Folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.