Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi
CPU
i3-4360
Graphics
HD 4600
Afaik you need IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext also in clover kext/others. Try that without to inject Intel in Clover
Hi @karacho I also get the White Screen after booting from install for about 10 mins, does that mean I should place the lilu + NvidiaFixup kexts in /Others?

I have a Geforce 210

Thanks ! :)

Motherboard
Hewlett-Packard 2AF3 1.0
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz Haswell-DT
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 OC 2GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an SSD running Sierra do I need to update my clover and copy the apfs.efi to the updated clover EFI folder? I see that it says for an SSD it auto updates to APFS.
Thank you

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
Intel Core i7-8700K
Graphics
Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
after starting macos high sierra installer in clover, this is happening...
View attachment 280993

I have the same problem with that failing initial boot when select "macOS Install" on Clover menu. I updates to Clover r4233 and just copied FakeSMC.kext to others folder. I think that it might be a problem with old i7-4770K processor.

Does anyone have solution with that CR2 fault errors?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87M-D3H
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
1. Update your existing Clover install to v4173+ using MultiBeast or official Clover package.

2. Open Clover configuration folder on the root of your system drive or EFI Partition using EFI Mounter v3. Copy FakeSMC.kext and any other extra necessary kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. If you need essential kexts, download them here.

Do I need to do these steps? I never did it during minor Sierra updates. If so, why do I need to copy fakesmc and other kexts to Other folder if I already have these kexts in my current installation?

Thanks for answer!​

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Z170
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, sorry for the stupid question but I want to get sure before I ran into problems.
The Guide on Page 1 says:

2. Open Clover configuration folder on the root of your system drive or EFI Partition using EFI Mounter v3. Copy FakeSMC.kext and any other extra necessary kexts to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/. If you need essential kexts, download them here.

Sadly I have no notes what I have added to my extensions folder since my first installation. I'll do so as soon as I updated.
But for now I have to work as it is.

Is it possible that I just copy all the kext in the /Library/Extensions folder to the Clover/kext/other folder?
Or will this bring me to even more problems?

Thanks for any helpful information

Motherboard
Gigbyte GA-Z87X-UD7 TH
CPU
Intel i7 4770k
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked - Intel® HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have the same problem with that failing initial boot when select "macOS Install" on Clover menu. I updates to Clover r4233 and just copied FakeSMC.kext to others folder. I think that it might be a problem with old i7-4770K processor.

Does anyone have solution with that CR2 fault errors?
o

Read this thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/immediate-backtrace-crash-on-install.232279/page-2

I have the same mobo and cpu and dropping MATS and DMAR tables worked for me.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD 4000
Established users of macOS Sierra who wish to update directly to macOS High Sierra can do so just like a regular Mac would. These fully native methods require no USB creation or preparation and allow you to keep all of your files and settings.
When will u release the UniBeast for High Sierra? I want a clean install.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH (F22g)
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
HD 530
I have an SSD running Sierra do I need to update my clover and copy the apfs.efi to the updated clover EFI folder? I see that it says for an SSD it auto updates to APFS.
Thank you

Yes you do. Just follow the first part of the guide for APFS.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87M-D3H
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

I don't have any kexts on my EFI partition, is it normal? I would download them, but I don't know which kexts I need to add to Other folder, can I download all of them or can I find those, which is my system using to put them in Other folder?

Thanks for advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.