Contribute
Register

Update Directly to macOS High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm same the issue where the "Boot from macOS" option doesn't show up in clover after you started the install and the system reboots.
I have copied apfs.efi to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/
SOLVED: Clover->Gui->Scan=Auto=Yes now, i can see Boot macOS Install option

Installed but start, i have black screen on HD530

Last edited:
Hi, I'm same the issue where the "Boot from macOS" option doesn't show up in clover after you started the install and the system reboots.
I have copied apfs.efi to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/

Did you update Clover to 4173+?

Updated fine from Sierra to High Sierra, the only problem is the USB, how can I fix it? (I copìed the usbkext)

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 20.43.17.png
Thank you @tonymacx86 I successfully upgraded to high sierra :D Very useful guide...But I have a question after upgrade one other boot option appeared on clover boot menu called ' Boot Filevault Preboot from Preboot'' something like that ... What is this?View attachment 281278

Last edited:
Thank you @tonymacx86 I successfully upgraded to high sierra :D Very useful guide...But I have a question after upgrade one other boot option appeared on clover boot menu called ' Boot Filevault Preboot from Preboot'' something like that ... What is this?View attachment 281278
I have the same boot option on the Clover Bootloader screen. I posted earlier with the pic.

Nvidia Drivers are not installing due to OS version being unsupported. Is there a fix for this, or did I miss a step along the way?
nvdia drivers can be installed.. Just update version ..It worked for me.. But no Cuda update yet

I did my upgrade from store and everything went almost ok.

lvnYwjV.png

9Svuudq.png

Gatekeeper verifies every video file when i double click on a video file to play with my default media player (movist), it does the same with (open with) every aplication is assosiated with video files.
If i have my media player (movist) or any aplication that can use video files open and do drag & drop to them the file plays instanly without verification.

SIP is disabled
Gatekeeper option --> from anywhere
I would appreciate any info on my problem.
I had problem similar to yours.. For an application Final Cut pro... It was saying '' can not verified so it will be closed'' and I was not able to use the software.. than I opened System preferences go to the security panel for Final cut pro the option for developer was ''anywhere'' so it was seem like there is no problem. But somewhat it is a problem I fixed it .. maybe it works for you to...Try this ...go to the security tab on system preferences than open ur favorite player change anywhere option to Apple and identified developer option (on above 'anywhere') after this an option is appearing right side of the option ''are you sure to verify bla bla .. and say ok ... thats it it works..

can i update from sierra to high sierra

my specs are :

i7 2600k
gtx 570 asus
8 gb of ram
mobo msi p67a-gd55
500 gb hdd

i don't know if my gpu gtx 570 is compatible or not with high sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back