Contribute
Register

Update Directly to macOS Catalina

updated from 10.14.3 to 10.15.1
very fast and smooth :thumbup:

UniBeast and MultiBeast for Catalina, when?

UniBeast and MultiBeast for Catalina, when?
Soon.

BTW, I wouldn't be in a hurry to upgrade to Catalina as it's still buggy. I normally wait for at least the 10.x.3 update which usually has all the major bugs corrected.

Soon.

BTW, I wouldn't be in a hurry to upgrade to Catalina as it's still buggy. I normally wait for at least the 10.x.3 update which usually has all the major bugs corrected.
From what I have seen, Apple is on a vendetta to get rid of non Apple hardware support. I have been involved with Apple for over 30+ years, and they are paranoid about giving information out on their products.

Soon.

Ok, thx!

This guide destroyed my installation. I followed it exactly, but the updated failed with Unsupported CPU/PCH, HE2N key does not exist errors before the screen turns black. I'm unable to boot back into Mojave.

Updated to 10.15.1 with no issues.

For all with update issues. Make bootable install USB, wipe your drive, and clean install Catalina, than copy your data from time machine or other backup. In my case it was only solution.

Last edited:
Back