Contribute
Register

Update Directly to macOS Catalina

Did a clean install of Catalina in my NUC8i3BEH . I have attached my EFI and can be used for NUC8 I3/I5/I7

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I have this problem someone can help me. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• A97E1C26-A074-4D8A-AF8D-140ED703059B.jpeg
    A97E1C26-A074-4D8A-AF8D-140ED703059B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 125
I had the same problem, I finally re set the bois on my board and Catalina booted with full display
I also get solution that I upgraded my Whatevergreen.kext , After this, My Screen showed entire and normal setting information.

experiencing an odd problem. Installer downloads and starts but does not create an Install MacOS . Just a preboot and regular startup.
I use three drives. One primary, one for backup of drive which I keep current for safety and one test which is a copy(with CCC) of my primary. I use test to work out any install issues and then upgrade primary. All installs and updates to this point have been without issue. Im at a loss as to why it won't work. All kexts and Clover are updated to latest versions. Mojave works perfectly. Any ideas?
After a little more research it appears to create the install Data Folder with all proper install files but on reboot Clover fails to recognize or show the "Install MacOS" option
I have the same problem. F3 on Clover boot screen doesn't help.

All fine here on my Elitedesk :D

How to fix white screen after installation completed macOS Catalina 10.15 stable

Updated from High Sierra, everything works normal.

I followed the steps and had just a single tiny issue, coming from Mojave.
The only thing missing is my audio, since I didn't copy any kexts to the EFI partition.
Really happy with the smooth update!

My system:
MSI Z97M Gaming
i7 4790K
24GB DDR3
Radeon RX 580

Back