Contribute
Register

[Update]CustoMac Mini 2012 | H77N-WIFI | i3-3225 | HD4000 | macOS 10.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem, i not found anything with console. After going sleep two sec after pc wake up and when a write in terminal grep log wake up, the answer is "the log is move in other log and no found" or similar.
In el capitan working very well

Most likely a USB or Powermanagement. Is AppleLPC Loaded? Is MEI showing under IMEI? H77 chipset requires ACPI Patches. Im currently working on ACPI Patches for my H77N-WIFI.

That's the problem, i not found anything with console. After going sleep two sec after pc wake up and when a write in terminal grep log wake up, the answer is "the log is move in other log and no found" or similar.
In el capitan working very well
You can grep a wake reason from this
Code:
$ pmset -g log

Hi magsn,
Welcome to the forums! The best fresh install guide you can follow at the moment is the UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC. UniBeast will give you the necessary Kexts and config.plist to install with. That being said have you created your macOS Sierra installer and moved over the EFI folder from post#1 here. I wouldn't see any reason why the EFI folder in Post#1 wouldn't get you installed.
What problems are you facing with your install, guessing its with the GTX550 that would require you to inject Nvidia through your config.plist.
Hi wildwillow,

I'm currently
Hi magsn,
Welcome to the forums! The best fresh install guide you can follow at the moment is the UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC. UniBeast will give you the necessary Kexts and config.plist to install with. That being said have you created your macOS Sierra installer and moved over the EFI folder from post#1 here. I wouldn't see any reason why the EFI folder in Post#1 wouldn't get you installed.
What problems are you facing with your install, guessing its with the GTX550 that would require you to inject Nvidia through your config.plist.

I've created a new post, here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/customac-mini-2012-h77n-wifi-i3-3225-hd4000-macos-10-13.272618/ , but thought I'd reply here as well. I'm trying the same procedure above for an install of High Sierra on an H77N-Wifi with integrated Intel 4000 graphics. Any reason why this process wouldn't work for High Sierra?

hi guys, couldn't find it in mojave section - that's why I'm posting my question here - could anyone pull this off for mojave (10.14.6?)(with a compatible Nvidia card maybe?) I would be so grateful for a little help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back