Contribute
Register

Update 10.11.4 Intel HD 530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached is all of the files you asked for, but just as a side note the terminal commands that are listed below did not return anything.View attachment Archive.zip

kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attached is all of the files you asked for, but just as a side note the terminal commands that are listed below did not return anything.View attachment 184065

kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

No ig-platform-id injected. No expectation of working graphics. For AppleLPC, you will need to inject a compatible LPC id. Look in AppleHDA for Skylake LPC device-ids.

I know this may be a stupid question but what do you mean by no expectation of working graphics, in the sense that it isn't compadable ? Also I was meaning to ask as well what AppleLPC is, with that said the AppleHDA.kext contains the skylake LPC-device IDs ? Thanks in advance

I know this may be a stupid question but what do you mean by no expectation of working graphics, in the sense that it isn't compadable ? Also I was meaning to ask as well what AppleLPC is, with that said the AppleHDA.kext contains the skylake LPC-device IDs ? Thanks in advance

Working QE/CI requires ig-platform-id injection. Your ioreg shows you booted without injecting.

Your ioreg shows AppleLPC.kext not loading. It is a critical kext... Currently the AppleHDA.kext supports 9cc1, 9cc2, 9cc3, 9cc5, 9cc6, 9cc7, 9cc9. Yours is 0xa14e.

I have an SSDT that can fix it (hotpatch/SSDT-LPC.dsl): https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config. You could also apply the "Skylake LPC" patch from my laptop patch repo (covered in the ACPI patching guide).

Ok so how would I fix the ig-platform-id injection problem ?. Also I will check out your SSDT fix.

Ok so how would I fix the ig-platform-id injection problem ?. Also I will check out your SSDT fix.

Well, the config.plist you provided uses Graphics/Inject/Intel=true and Graphics/ig-platform-id, but it must be that you're not actually using that config.plist, or you are turning it off in the Clover GUI.

Ok well I know forsure that I'm using your Intel HD 530 config.plist and I'm not turning inject Intel off in the clover GUI , hmmm well I guess tonight I will try a vanilla install of El Capitan with again a fresh install of Clover. Hopefully that works,it might have been when I was exiting the framebuffer values awile back. Wish me luck and thanks again.

Ok well I know forsure that I'm using your Intel HD 530 config.plist and I'm not turning inject Intel off in the clover GUI , hmmm well I guess tonight I will try a vanilla install of El Capitan with again a fresh install of Clover. Hopefully that works,it might have been when I was exiting the framebuffer values awile back. Wish me luck and thanks again.

To make sure you're using the config.plist you think you are, change something in it that has a visible effect. Such as changing the theme used.

Edit... actually, looks like you're messing about in the Clover gui:
Code:
22:865  18:899  applied FakeIntel=0x191B0000
22:865  0:000  EDITED: 0x191b0000
23:793  0:927  EDITED: [+]

Ok so I reinstalled a vanilla version of El Capitan 10.11.3 I believe (It had to update to 10.11.4 so must have been 10.11.3) and as it turns out it installed but won't boot after I installed the 10.11.4 update. It repeats the same exact error that I got when I started this thread so I guess I'm back where I started. I'm quite stumped, I really just want QE/CI to be enabled so I can use final cut and also just have less graphic artifacts as well. Any sujestions, and about changing some things in clover GUI, yes I has to change the ID to get it to even boot and now I don't think it even will with the ID change.

Ok so I reinstalled a vanilla version of El Capitan 10.11.3 I believe (It had to update to 10.11.4 so must have been 10.11.3) and as it turns out it installed but won't boot after I installed the 10.11.4 update. It repeats the same exact error that I got when I started this thread so I guess I'm back where I started. I'm quite stumped, I really just want QE/CI to be enabled so I can use final cut and also just have less graphic artifacts as well. Any sujestions, and about changing some things in clover GUI, yes I has to change the ID to get it to even boot and now I don't think it even will with the ID change.

The FakeID you're using is invalid. Using an invalid FakeID only serves to disable the graphics drivers. No expectation of working QE/CI without the drivers loading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back