Motherboard
X99 Taichi
CPU
i7-6800K
Graphics
RX580
Great Job!

I love these old Mac Pros!
Can you give us some more images that we can do similar things?
How did you connect the rear USB, audio and LAN ports from the mainboard to the connectors plate?

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
Core i7 4790K
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 960
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Old school Mac Yeaaah!! :headbang:

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7 @ 3.53 GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI 2047 MB
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks! The case was 220€ including the functional mac hardware, original box and a unused keyboard and mouse. It was in near perfect condition externally, but I did manage to scratch up the inside a lot because my custom panels were initially to big. I also pulled a dent into the top when I forcefully removed a screw on the inside...aluminium is softer than it looks :)

I still have my old Power G5. I think about creating such kind of beautiful collector ;)

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX1060
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Color Classic, eMac, iMac, LC, Performa, Plus, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra, Xserve
Superb mod! That is really nice looking.

Motherboard
Sawtooth Build
CPU
i5 650 @ 3.3Ghz or 3.7Ghz
Graphics
MSI nVidia GeForce 610 2GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Apple, Centris, iMac, LC, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
That is an awesome looking build! Be curious to see if you have any detail pics of how everything is connected? Did you use some sort of header cables for the USB and couplers for the ethernet?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 EU w/ EK Waterblock
CPU
i7 7700k delidded
Graphics
MSI GTX 1080 Seahawk
Great clean mod! I started working on my first G5 case mod and already bought three cases to collect the best parts. Maybe I'll sell the again and go further down the Mac Pro road as this built is extremely sexy!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
This is awesome. This is exactly the route I want to take with my build. How are you getting the I/O from the graphics card to the rear pci slot. More pictures would be great! Great work!

Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
So you don't need any extra fan on the PSU because you used the active units of the old one? I'm curious since I plan on doing the same thing, but I'm afraid it might get too hot in there.