Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
When trying to install MacOS Mojave on my MSI GP75 Leopard I get this kernel panic. Does anybody know how I can fix it ? My laptop has only 3.0 USB ports, one of them 3.1 and the remaining two 3.2. Sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

• 20190930_195432.jpg
    20190930_195432.jpg
    11.4 MB · Views: 224
This patch should help you :

This patch should help you :

Thanks for the reply
But I already have that patch in my config.plist and it doesn't work

When trying to install MacOS Mojave on my MSI GP75 Leopard I get this kernel panic. Does anybody know how I can fix it ? My laptop has only 3.0 USB ports, one of them 3.1 and the remaining two 3.2. Sorry for my bad English.
Upload your debug file. Eg: clover folder.

Upload your debug file. Eg: clover folder.

Thank you both for support.
I have managed to install it, I will soon upload a guide for my model when I fix some bugs that it has :rolleyes:

Thank you both for support.
I have managed to install it, I will soon upload a guide for my model when I fix some bugs that it has :rolleyes:
Sorry, my English is very poor and I have to use Google Translate. After you debug, can you share your installation process? My notebook is also GP75, but the graphics card is 1660ti, I also want to experience the black apple, but I can't find the corresponding configuration. Many thanks! !

Sorry, my English is very poor and I have to use Google Translate. After you debug, can you share your installation process? My notebook is also GP75, but the graphics card is 1660ti, I also want to experience the black apple, but I can't find the corresponding configuration. Many thanks! !

Hello, tonight I will publish the guide for Mac Os Catalina for MSI GP75 9SF. It will also be valid for your model (I suppose) UTC: UTC+1

Hello, tonight I will publish the guide for Mac Os Catalina for MSI GP75 9SF. It will also be valid for your model (I suppose) UTC: UTC+1
Hi there! I have a MSI GP75 9SF too and Im trying to install Mojave and I have the speed mantissa error and APFS 1393 error too. I tried mattystonnie's ACPI fix and it didn't worked. Can you lend me your EFI installer please or tell me how to fix it, thank you! Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back