Good afternoon.

My computer:

ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING LGA1151 ATX
Intel i5 6600 3.3GHz
Gigabyte GTX 960 O.C. 4GB
CRUCIAL 2x4GB DDR4 2133
SSD Kingston 240GB
500W Power

Today through UniBeast I installed Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6. All is well, except for the graphics card :( It is determined through time.

I am installing all the drivers for this version of Mac OS: WebDriver-346.03.15f01, WebDriver-346.03.15f02 ...

But each of them has found a problem:
1. Enable / restart the computer
2. Launch Clover with keys "dart = 0 nvda_drv = 31 nvda_drv=1"
3. The process comes to the middle and then a randomly two ways:
3.1 The computer runs perfectly and works with the video card to 1080p
3.2 The computer goes to reboot

Two of these options outcome occur by chance and chaotic ... So load is not present.

Both options -v last line: "NVDAGN100HAL loaded and registered".

What to do? Recently, the system runs through time, i.e. if you do not run, you will start on the next. But this situation, too bad, the system every time an error, that it with the launch of the problem ...

How to fix? I would be very grateful !!!

And further! How to make Clover is not automatically installed key nvda_drv = 1? And with nvda_drv = 31 loaded better ...

Try boot in verbose mode with flags "dart=0 nvda_drv=1" and post photo of the frozen screen here.

Are you still booting from clover USB ??

FYI: nvda_drv=1 is using for loading nVIDIA's web drivers. Until installing web drivers, you should have to use "nv_disable=1" for booting OS X.

nvda_drv = 31 is not a valid boot flag in any situation.

dart=0 can be removed if you disable VT-D in your bios.

nvda_drv=1 is a correct flag for 10.11.6 and earlier to enable the Nvidia web drivers. 10.12 plus does not use that anymore and uses a system parameter flag instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back