HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey,
So I have been running pretty smoothly now for about three years without problems and just yesterday safari will not load any web pages/sites... they just hang on loading until they time out. Same goes with Firefox and Opera. I have not recently upgraded nor have I made any significant new installs. My router is functioning fine as I am able to post this here from my ancient macbook using the very same router.

I am currenty running OS X 10.10.2 on my macmini build :i3 3225, H77N, 8gb, I have this internet card installed = TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 N900 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter This card is from the Tonymac buyers guide 2013 and until now has been fine.

Any ideas as to why this problem came about or better yet any solutions or even trouble shooting plans I could try out?

So I have been looking around online for the last couple of days and turning up nothing useful. I have spoken to a friend who suggested driver updates? Can anyone else throw possible solutions my way please? Even links would be helpful! Am I missing a sticky post here in tonymac that is about internet issues, I mean, other than problems with setting up internet and wifi during the initial build? Almost everything I search online is windows focused, the rest has so far been unhelpful.

Hey, unfortunately I cant help you with this but I have got the same problems with my hackintosh (macOS 10.12.1). Every now and then it looses connection and I have to wait a couple of minutes for internet to work again.. Thats very annoying.
I get my connection from the onboard ethernet of my GA z170n wifi. I have a dual boot setup with windows and I am pretty sure it happens with my macOS install only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back