Contribute
Register

Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working In Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ricker59 by native nvram working you mean you don't use EmuVariableUefi?
Yep
Schermafbeelding 2020-02-10 om 01.07.00.png

Hi there, still not changing in this situation? I think buy new wifi and Bluetooth card but say me something... it is fix this problem?
My card is : fenvi T919 1750Mbps PCIe Desktop Wifi Card Broadcom BCM94360CD For macOS Hackintosh 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Band Wireless Adapter

Hi there, still not changing in this situation? I think buy new wifi and Bluetooth card but say me something... it is fix this problem?
My card is : fenvi T919 1750Mbps PCIe Desktop Wifi Card Broadcom BCM94360CD For macOS Hackintosh 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Band Wireless Adapter

I wish I knew what was causing your issue in your system. I have a Fenvi super cheap one:

I have two of them BTW with two different watches that both unlock. My watch is not set up on my GF computer but hers is and it works. It always seems to work for me, I do not wear the watch often but when I am and I sit down the screen comes on and he computer unlocks its a rather pleasant surprise. Almost makes me want to wear the watch more. It is series 3 if that matters. Do you have your USB set up properly or do you use some kind of patch to remove the USB port limit?

Stumbled across this thread as I'm having the same issue most of you are having (though my card is Broadcom Bcm94360cd).

I did notice, oddly enough, if I remove my graphics card (RX 570) that Apple Watch unlocks as expected. Is anyone else able to see if that works for them?

Hi,
Today i try new SW Multibeast 12.0.0-Catalina :)
In working system where I working,trying these setting with Multibeast and Unlocking is **Running** but sometimes are unlock sometimes not :think:.
I change setting from iMac pro 1.1 to iMac 17.1...
My next problem is airpods pro :thumbdown when I connect,,signal is poor and lagging :(
Any tip for these Shi** ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3275.JPG
    IMG_3275.JPG
    603.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3274.JPG
    IMG_3274.JPG
    681.7 KB · Views: 78
Stumbled across this thread as I'm having the same issue most of you are having (though my card is Broadcom Bcm94360cd).

I did notice, oddly enough, if I remove my graphics card (RX 570) that Apple Watch unlocks as expected. Is anyone else able to see if that works for them?

Have you tried to move the wifi adaptor into a different PCI-E slot?

The 10.15.4 update did not fix this issue for me, so I guess it's not a bug on the macOS side.

I also have a RX 570 graphic card in my hackintosh. Do you think it could be related ? I can't remove it though, I need it for my screens setup.

@TrevorBellic Did you manage to make the Apple Watch unlock work by using iMac 17.1 rather than iMac Pro 1.1 ?

The 10.15.4 update did not fix this issue for me, so I guess it's not a bug on the macOS side.

I also have a RX 570 graphic card in my hackintosh. Do you think it could be related ? I can't remove it though, I need it for my screens setup.

@TrevorBellic Did you manage to make the Apple Watch unlock work by using iMac 17.1 rather than iMac Pro 1.1 ?

I have an RX 480 8gb on my computer. After using Multibeats where I set up iMac for 1.1, this setting turned out to be inoperable and the system didn't even start up and restarted. After resetting EFI I used iMac 17.1 where the system works and even when I he locked it up so he finally unlocked it with AW !! However, if I leave the computer for some time left and then using AW will not unlock :( probably some error in conjunction .. today I want to try updating the system that came out so I'll know ..

I have an RX 480 8gb on my computer. After using Multibeats where I set up iMac for 1.1, this setting turned out to be inoperable and the system didn't even start up and restarted. After resetting EFI I used iMac 17.1 where the system works and even when I he locked it up so he finally unlocked it with AW !! However, if I leave the computer for some time left and then using AW will not unlock :( probably some error in conjunction .. today I want to try updating the system that came out so I'll know ..

You can see in System Information > Bluetooth when the watch is connected (unlock works), and not (don't work):

I've checked, and on a real Mac that doesn't matter, even after the watch BT is disconnected, it continues to communicate somehow. So even after leaving and coming back to the computer, unlock works. Why it doesn't work on a hack I don't know...

I've been having the same problems with apple watch not unlocking with a Bcm94360cd. After updating to 10.15.4, unlocking the hack started working, but only until the first power cycle. Not working ever since and no changes made after updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back