CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I've been having the same problems with apple watch not unlocking with a Bcm94360cd. After updating to 10.15.4, unlocking the hack started working, but only until the first power cycle. Not working ever since and no changes made after updating.
yeah,same problem...working only first cycle :( I change my wifi/Bluetooth card to second pci slot but not change

Motherboard
Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i5 9400F
Graphics
RX570 4GB
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
My experience is somehow different:

The old setup using Gigabyte H170-Gaming had Apple Watch Unlock working 100% of the time on 10.15.2.
After upgrading to Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming, it still works 100% of the time on 10.15.2. What I mean by 100% of the time is it still works after sleep cycle.

However, after updating Catalina from 10.15.2 to 10.15.3, the problem starts to emerge. The unlock always works after booting, but as soon as a sleep/wake cycle is completed, the unlock would fail after a couple of seconds of trying. What's interesting is, if the watch is password-protected, the hackintosh would complain about the watch needing to unlock first. Clearly it's communicating with the watch and then fails.

Now it's on 10.15.4, the problem persists - working 100% on boot, but stops working after just one sleep cycle.

Just like everyone else, while unlock fails, the authentication double click on watch always works.

Motherboard
Intel Q87
CPU
i5-4570T/Q87
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have the same problem. After a fresh install of Catalina, unlock with Apple Watch was working. Then, I installed Windows 10 on another partition and unlock with apple watch no longer worked. I am curious if there is a conflict between how a dual boot system could interfere with the bluetooth needed for UwAW.

I know that I had a problem with my bluetooth keyboard where I had to re-pair it every time I switched between macOS and Windows. That problem is now resolved. Maybe ours is a related problem?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5
CPU
I7 8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have the same problem. After a fresh install of Catalina, unlock with Apple Watch was working. Then, I installed Windows 10 on another partition and unlock with apple watch no longer worked. I am curious if there is a conflict between how a dual boot system could interfere with the bluetooth needed for UwAW.

I know that I had a problem with my bluetooth keyboard where I had to re-pair it every time I switched between macOS and Windows. That problem is now resolved. Maybe ours is a related problem?
You should not install windows on a partition on the same drive as Mac OS partition. I am not sure exactly why that is beyond me, but windows writes stuff that can cause issues with Mac OS. It is best to install Mac OS on a drive with the EFI setup booting, then take the Mac OS drive out and install windows on another drive. I have said in the past that if you install a fresh copy of Catalina over the top of your existing install of Catalina it can fix your watch issue. Also make sure your watch has the most up to date software.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Gigabyte RX 5700 XT
I've got it to work while trying to solve an audio issue! Now it is unlocking nicely again.
In my Gigabyte Z390M Gaming, latest firmware seems to be causing a syncing issue, as it hides some options that were previously available (I've had to rollback from F9 to F6 to be able to disable Serial interface).
After that patched DSDT with Maldon's help and now is working. System seems much more stable also.
Hope this helps somebody.

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370-A II
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
RX590
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi angelevicente, the thing is, I have the latest firmware on my Asus Z370 motherboard and I have serial port disabled.
I also have a patched DSDT from Maldon as well but I still have the issue.
Can you still confirm, that after several days of using the system and the sleep function, unlocking with the watch still works?
You see for me, the issue comes after several days, the first two to three days it works somewhat well. Many times after the system wakes from sleep it does not unlock, but if I press escape key to cancel the wake and a second after that press any key again, it unlocks. That behaviour can continue several days and after that it stops to unlock. Interesting is also that I stop seeing the iPhone in the wifi dropdown menu for the hotspot option as well. If I reboot it all goes back to working state again.
I don't understand what changes and why it just stops working, I'm sure I'm not alone and it would be nice if we find the reason why it happens.
My wifi card id the Fenvi FV-T919 with BCM94360BCD chipset.
AirDrop also behaves strangely when the issue is present. Trying to send a file to the hack from my iPhone, I see the icon of the hack, but it disappears every second, like it's blinking. I saw this just now, I never looked at this before.