Contribute
Register

Uninstalling the Dual-Boot time fix from the probook installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would one go about uninstalling the dual-boot time fix that was installed through the probook installer? I want to change over to the windows fix (UTC registry edit) since the osx fix doesn't seem to hold if the machine shuts down unexpectedly (out of battery/hold the power button).

On a side note, are 3 finger gestures supposed to work on the 4530s? cuz mine don't, but they did in ML.

Thanks for all your time and effort!

How would one go about uninstalling the dual-boot time fix that was installed through the probook installer? I want to change over to the windows fix (UTC registry edit) since the osx fix doesn't seem to hold if the machine shuts down unexpectedly (out of battery/hold the power button).

The ProBook Installer doesn't install any such "time fix" although the Tools directory may contain an installer that allows you to install it. Check in /Library/LaunchAgents or /Library/LaunchDaemons.

On a side note, are 3 finger gestures supposed to work on the 4530s? cuz mine don't, but they did in ML.

Three finger gestures work if you configure them in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard Shortcuts. Choose the function and instead of typing keys, do the swipe.

The ProBook Installer doesn't install any such "time fix" although the Tools directory may contain an installer that allows you to install it. Check in /Library/LaunchAgents or /Library/LaunchDaemons.

Three finger gestures work if you configure them in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Keyboard Shortcuts. Choose the function and instead of typing keys, do the swipe.

That's what I meant ;) I found some auto time zone plists in there, and I'll mess with those and compare to my friends probook that it was not installed on and see the differences and edit mine. Thanks

Finally have gestures working now :) you are the god of hackintosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back