Gigabyte G1 GTX 960
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How long does unibeast normally take to install a boot loader? I've been sitting longer than an hour and I am not able to get past to bootloader part of the installation to a usb. Any answers to this?

How long does unibeast normally take to install a boot loader? I've been sitting longer than an hour and I am not able to get past to bootloader part of the installation to a usb. Any answers to this?
UniBeast does not install boot loader per se.
UniBeast creates your OS X installer by putting the install OS X app and a boot loader on your USB. Depending on your USB and the speed of your USB port this can take as little as 15 minutes or as much as an hour or two.

Please list exactly what you have done so far, a step at a time.

Ok well I got the usb to boot I had to use the unibeast 5 and was able to install onto my hdd, now I just have the problem of trying to put my drivers on, my biggest one at the moment is getting my wireless card to work. I have a tp-link wireless pci-e on a gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H,

Ok well I got the usb to boot I had to use the unibeast 5 and was able to install onto my hdd, now I just have the problem of trying to put my drivers on, my biggest one at the moment is getting my wireless card to work. I have a tp-link wireless pci-e on a gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H,
OK. Are you following the latest Installation Guide for post install to get your drivers installed and boot loader on the HDD/SSD?
For the wireless problem post in Forum->Post Installation->Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back