ATI HD 3400
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Unibeast wont download

Actualy non of the downloads are downloading for me. I need Unibeast 1.5.3 for ML and when I click download I get a message saying "Slow Down. Wait 57 seconds". So I wait, and then when I refresh it I get "Slow Down! Wait 7 seconds". So I wait 20 seconds and get "Wait 57" again! I have done this so many times! It just refreshes and goes back to 57 seconds again! Help.

Actualy non of the downloads are downloading for me. I need Unibeast 1.5.3 for ML and when I click download I get a message saying "Slow Down. Wait 57 seconds". So I wait, and then when I refresh it I get "Slow Down! Wait 7 seconds". So I wait 20 seconds and get "Wait 57" again! I have done this so many times! It just refreshes and goes back to 57 seconds again! Help.
Do you have any browser enhancements installed?

If you do, one of them is not compatible with the site.

Also double posting the same issue will not make friends.

browser enhancements? I'm not sure, I was able to download a couple of the other downloads, but still can't download the Unibeast for some reason :crazy:
I made a second post because I accented named this one "Unibeast wont install" and I meant "Wont download". The name wouldn't change when I edited it so I figured the mods would be happier if I named it correctly :)
Thanks for trying to help, would you have any other ideas? I tried it in several different browsers. It also seems like I'm not the only one with this problem however the threads I read on the site where people have this problem, there aren't any fixes. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back