Graphics
AMD Radeo 6000 series
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I don't have any issues with my Mavericks install, because I can't get past Unibeast not installing. I've tried on more than on USB stick. I've had Disk Utility verify the sticks have no errors. I've Erased and then partitioned to be sure the old files are gone. My main HD, is an intel SSD and when i run Unibeast using it, it ejects the USB and I get the mac warning disk not ejected properly and install fail. I then switched to my backup drive a regular SATA HDD, which is a clone of the main one. The usb doesn't eject but just fails the install. I'm wondering if this is more an issue with my current Lion install than Unibeast.

I don't have any issues with my Mavericks install, because I can't get past Unibeast not installing. I've tried on more than on USB stick. I've had Disk Utility verify the sticks have no errors. I've Erased and then partitioned to be sure the old files are gone. My main HD, is an intel SSD and when i run Unibeast using it, it ejects the USB and I get the mac warning disk not ejected properly and install fail. I then switched to my backup drive a regular SATA HDD, which is a clone of the main one. The usb doesn't eject but just fails the install. I'm wondering if this is more an issue with my current Lion install than Unibeast.

For Unibeast troubleshooting see the stickies at this forum: http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/

I downloaded Onyx and cleaned and repaired everything I could think of and it fixed whatever the problem was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back