Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
First of all, Im pretty new to this. I won a Lenovo Ideacentre a720 last week and it seemed a good idea to try to install mac os x. I own a macbook so creating a bootable usb stick with os x lion was simple. But it doesn't seem to boot. If I press F2 on my lenovo it recognizes the usb stick (I see the logo and everything) but when I choose boot (or any of the other options) it doesn't go further, it tries to boot but after a few seconds of a dark screen the lenovo bios icon pops up and I go back to the first menu of the USB stick.

I created the USB stick with the laptop drivers option since this all in one PC features mobile processor and the mobile graphics card. (core i7-3610qm and nvidia 630m)

What can I do to fix it?

Boot
Code:
-v -f -x
and tell us what it says.

It doesn't say a lot, I get a whole lot of files that he reads (quite fast, like its starting up) and then suddenly the Lenovo logo and back to square one.

REMOVED, My Mistake.

Oh my god. My bad :silent: It's my first week with an Intel CPU, so I'm not 100% familiar with Model numbers. Etc..

dakotar said:
Oh my god. My bad :silent: It's my first week with an Intel CPU, so I'm not 100% familiar with Model numbers. Etc..
Then why are you answering posts like you're an expert?

Obvious Answer Man said:
dakotar said:
Then why are you answering posts like you're an expert?

It's got me really excited, and I'm learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back