i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 660
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am at a loss. I have been searching the forums trying to find a solution to this. Verbose always hangs on AppleIntelE1000e:...

I have tried -x, -f, -v GraphicsEnabler=No etc.

Nothing is allowing me to start install. It always locks up with the You Need To Restart Your Computer multi-language screen.

I have flashed the patched BIOS already and followed the instructions on this GOLD Build

http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...-3770k-16gb-ram-gtx-670-ft03-os-x-10-8-a.html

Please help! Thanks in advance.

My System:

Intel Core i7 3770K
Asus Maximus V Gene
Nvidia GTX 660
Corsair Vengeance 1866 4x4GB

Problem solved by removing GTX 660 and booting with no flags. Follow GabeDamiens guide. then download and install GTX 660 drivers from nvidia for ML. Install card and reboot. Voila!

Wow. I did what you said, and I was able to get to the installation screen in no time! Thank you very much :) It was a good coincidence that I had the same gpu as you. I guess its because of the lack of nvidia drivers for the 6xx Kepler cards, even when not using the card primarily during the install. Just a quick question, did u update your os to any combo updates like 10.8.2 or 10.8.3 then get the nvidia drivers from their site? And where did u get the drivers for the gtx 660?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back