Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone,

I would like to install IOS Maverick or Yosemite in my laptop Toshiba Core i5 with 6gb RAM;

I have one MAC provided with IOS Capiten but I have a problem with Unibeast because all buttons to select the system IOS is inactive to install.

The steps were:

1) In the mac with IOS Capitan, I format one pen drive.
2) I executed Unibest but all buttons to select the system Capitan, Maverick are Inactive.

3) Other question, Where i can find the system Capitan to install in my laptop toshiba because when i search IOS Capitan in the APP Store to download, only permit install and not to download.

I looking forward your comments,

thanks.

Hello everyone,

I would like to install IOS Maverick or Yosemite in my laptop Toshiba Core i5 with 6gb RAM;

I have one MAC provided with IOS Capiten but I have a problem with Unibeast because all buttons to select the system IOS is inactive to install.

The steps were:

1) In the mac with IOS Capitan, I format one pen drive.
2) I executed Unibest but all buttons to select the system Capitan, Maverick are Inactive.

3) Other question, Where i can find the system Capitan to install in my laptop toshiba because when i search IOS Capitan in the APP Store to download, only permit install and not to download.

I looking forward your comments,

thanks.
You should have downloaded "Install OS X El Capitan.app" to have the button active (same for others)
Choose install. It will download and ask before installing, then you close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back