Graphics
GA. GTX760
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I found that if I uncheck Set Nvidia to VESA NV-diable=1 it will boot into Utilities
When I hit the F12 and try to boot it wont boot but when I hit the space bar is see the SET NVIDIA to VESA is check agan. It looks like it set as a default.
Is there a way to go into Clover shell and to stop that coming up as a default?

I found that if I uncheck Set Nvidia to VESA NV-diable=1 it will boot into Utilities
When I hit the F12 and try to boot it wont boot but when I hit the space bar is see the SET NVIDIA to VESA is check agan. It looks like it set as a default.
Is there a way to go into Clover shell and to stop that coming up as a default?
edit your config.plist, mount efi partition first

Can you tell me how to do this?
run clover configurator, mount efi partition of your system
navigate to efi/clover, open config.plist, then change the settings that you need to change

run clover configurator, mount efi partition of your system
navigate to efi/clover, open config.plist, then change the settings that you need to change
I guss I do not how to mount efi partition. Is this in the USB Unibeast or the hardrive?

I guss I do not how to mount efi partition. Is this in the USB Unibeast or the hardrive?
if you have installed macOS on your hard drive and you want to edit your config.plist from your hard drive then you want to mount your EFI from your hard drive

if you have installed macOS on your hard drive and you want to edit your config.plist from your hard drive then you want to mount your EFI from your hard drive
Let me explan:
I mad a UniBeast 8.1. I plug the USB in and turn power on and hit F12 to boot into clover. I choose Boot OSx Install from Install macOS High Sierra. When I do this it will go to the Apple sign and the bar shows a starts to load and then after a frew mim. a wheel comes out and the freezes. I then reset power of comuter and hit F12 then I hit the space bar and uncheck SET NVIDIA to VESA is check agan. It looks like it set as a default. How do I get from being the default? Do I have to do this somehow in UniBeat stick or in Clover shell?

Let me explan:
I mad a UniBeast 8.1. I plug the USB in and turn power on and hit F12 to boot into clover. I choose Boot OSx Install from Install macOS High Sierra. When I do this it will go to the Apple sign and the bar shows a starts to load and then after a frew mim. a wheel comes out and the freezes. I then reset power of comuter and hit F12 then I hit the space bar and uncheck SET NVIDIA to VESA is check agan. It looks like it set as a default. How do I get from being the default? Do I have to do this somehow in UniBeat stick or in Clover shell?

Have you installed OS X 10.13 on your internal drive yet?

Let me explan:
Have you installed OS X 10.13 on your internal drive yet?
YES

Last edited:
YES but I can into boot into
- what do you mean?

A successful Hackintosh project requires your close attention to a lot of important details. Your best next step would be to check your posts before you submit them. Then you'll likely receive more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back