Contribute
Register

Unibeast verbose stuck at com.applefscompressiontypedataless kmod start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

I notice you've posted here and in the Catalina Desktop Support forums.

Two points you probably already noticed:

1) The OP here last updated 8-years ago and hasn't been seen since. In the other thread 1-year ago.

2) Catalina has no support for the GTX1080 GPU.

Good idea to start your own thread so people notice it, and in the appropriate forum. :thumbup:

Are you running Catalina or High Sierra?

Have you tried an embedded controller?

Are you using Clover or OpenCore?

:)
Yeah, I know. I assume myself to be quite familiar with Hackintosh installation but when it stuck there it's really a bummer.

For my machine, it's a i7-6500U with Intel HD 520. I'm using my ordinary Catalina Unibeast so it's a Clover, and I've successfully booted into installer many times using this Unibeast flash drive but never once ran into such issue before.

Thanks

Yeah, I know. I assume myself to be quite familiar with Hackintosh installation but when it stuck there it's really a bummer.

For my machine, it's a i7-6500U with Intel HD 520. I'm using my ordinary Catalina Unibeast so it's a Clover, and I've successfully booted into installer many times using this Unibeast flash drive but never once ran into such issue before.

Thanks

Well it sounds like you are talking about a laptop, not the desktop in your Profile.

Perhaps start a thread there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back