CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
I've downloaded UniBeast 9.1.0, which is an updated variant of the previous file, and started to create a fresh new system install. Previously, I tested once with the older Mojave UniBeast version which I cannot find anymore for download and is OK.

Anyway i created a boot USB stick as mentioned in the UniBeast tutorial with ease. Then, usually repartition and formatted the root SSD by APFS journalized + encrypted, and go ahead with installation. After the first reboot, I start correctly from the USB stick and choose the APFS System disk, but nothing happens. the screen stays black. It doesn't matter how long I choose to wait. When I press some cursor keys, for example, I somehow see the BIOS boot manager which lets me choose the drive to boot from. It's like powering the system on and press F12. But it's different. Doesn't matter which EFI boot drive I choose to boot from. The screen stays black from there and nothing happens.

This behavior happens in an infinite loop and can be reproduced. My BIOS settings are the recommended ones mentioned in the tutorial. So this isn't an issue, since I run the same since some major releases now. The key difference is, when I do the same but choose to use an APFS journalized instead APFS journalized + encrypted filesystem for the SSD, and reinstall, the install process is without any problems straight forward.

I swear, i tested many install processes with this latest UniBeast version now, and have the feeling that here is something messed up with supporting encrypted filesystems. I've used this since 2 major releases before Mojave and before UniBeast 9.1.0 without any problems. I also tested a manual install process building up a Mojave system by a users tutorial which used the older UniBeast version I don't have anymore - using an encrypted root disk. The install process was without any problem.

Furthermore, when I installed the system with an APFS journalized only filesystem and then finally started to configure the system with MultiBeast-11.0.1 Mojave Edition, it builds the configuration on the SSD targeted I set, and finishes.

But, somehow, after every restart, I cannot boot form the SSD. Only in conjunction with the install USB stick, when the system comes up, it seems to me that MultiBeast configuration hasn't been written to the target SSD as claimed in the buildup process. The system's configuration looks like after the first boot before I started MultiBeast the first time. I tested it dozen of times, but somehow the configuration isn't written to the target disk, never ever.

I have the feeling starting with the current UniBeast 9.1.0, something is messed up with this version. And probably MultiBeast v11.0.1 Mojave Edition won't work together with a system installed with this UniBeast version.

Anyway, does somebody has a clue from where I can get the older UniBeast Mojave version before UniBeast 9.1.0? I don't see any download link in the UniBeast list anymore. I don't know if this is an issue but the whole forum had PHP server errors and was down for ~ 1,5 hours, 8 hours ago.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X UD5 TH
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
Intel 530 (onboard)
I've also been having some issue with unibeast. When I create my usb stick, I get an error message at the end that mentions that "disable inject for intel can not be written". Any ideas? Or should I just use a previous unibeast version?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
As mentioned before, Unibeast 9.0.0 runs flawlessy, even when i start an install on an encrypted APFS storage. I have also not bothered using a USB3 instead of recommended USB2 port for installing the root drive.
At least for me, Unibeast 9.1.0 is somehow incompatible or has some issues.

Thx @P1LGRIM for redirecting to the previous release.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Then, usually repartition and formatted the root SSD by APFS journalized + encrypted, and go ahead with installation.
Why are you selecting encrypted ? The guide doesn't tell you to do that. You can enable encryption later after the install.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Because i've done that since many major releases, and it saves time. Also fdesetup handling differs afterwards. Especially if you want to set a function dummy user for accounting.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android

MacMan