Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
PRIME H310M-D R2.0
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
GTX 1660
I am using a MacBook Pro 2018 with a 32GB Flash Drive, it has already been hours, already slept yet "Installing Clover Bootloader" is not moving from the time I slept, to the time I woke up, 7 hours. I do not see the log file on ~/Library/Logs. I am installing Catalina Installer, flash drive is on GPT.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 9.56.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 9.56.34 AM.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 9.58.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 9.58.11 AM.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 153

i believe I did not say did not install anything. I believe I said, it stopped upto that point, it doesn't reach 100%.

It simply means "it doesn't finish"

Last edited:
i am seeing the same. it has been 9 hours, and bar is at only about 20%.

i am seeing the same. it has been 9 hours, and bar is at only about 20%.
If it doesn't complete in one hour it's likely never going to. Try a new USB flash drive and give it another try.

found the issue (should have read the faq first) removed sip and it worked

Seeing the same issue using Unibeast 10.3.0 on an Hackintosh 10.15.7. Previous i had no issues creating a installer USB on the exact same system and the same usb drive, although being it a higher version of MacOS.
I wanted to update my USB High Sierra installer to match the current installed MacOS version. Checking the page with all possible faults which could prevent creation of the installer, i see no issues. of Course i can put the logs here if needed from Unibeast. But if i see the USB, the correct size of the Catalina installer 8.26GB is the same as the original file. So it looks like all is there, but Unibeast does not see that it's ready or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back