Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everybody!

I'm trying to install my first hackintosh, before I explain the problem I will display my main specs:

Intel i5-4670k 3.40GHz
MSI H97 PC Mate with Click BIOS 4
ASUS GeForce GTX660

So I got a 8gb pen on my macbook air and with unibeast inserted El Capitan and selected UEFI mode.

On my motherboard I disabled some of the OC stuff and on the boot settings I selected boot mode as UEFI (Previous was Legacy+UEFI). I selected as Boot Option #1 UEFI USB Key

I bought a 120GB SSD and removed my hard drive (I don't want to mess Windows with Mac OS), and after all this I restarted my computer and It doesnt read my USB, it goes directly to EFI Shell...

Don't know how to fix this :S I already reinstalled my USB, used Legacy Mode on Unibeast and booted pen but all it shows its a old legacy bios and doesn't let me do anything.

I read and found that on my Fixed Boot order Priorities the boot option should say the name of the USB/SSD, but It doesn't say, is it something about the way the wires are connected?

Could somebody help me?

Cheers!

sounds like a bad USB. Do you have another one to install Unibeast on?
Hey! After looking some more I decided to use Unibeast 5.2 that doesn't require UEFI or Legacy and selected Yosemite, it loads great now, I finally have everything running!

Thanks for the help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back