Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Problem with volumes

Hello! This is my first attempt to make a Hackintosh.
Firstly, my specs are:
Processor: Intel i7 3770 (i've been a fool, because i could get the K version, but i thought there is no difference)
Motherboard:
GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI
Memory: Kingston HyperX Genesis 16GB DDR3 2400MHz CL11 Quad Channel Kit
HDDs: 2 x Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 rpm 64MB (1 for Windows, 1 for Hackintosh)
Source: NOX Urano II 630W
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 ( and I plan buying a 660 or a 660ti soon, but not before the installation )
Case and coolers are not important, I think.

So, I have installed Snow Leopard with iBoot on a separate HDD and i created the USB with UniBeast without problems. Than i booted it, and the installer would just start in Safe mode with -x. I installed it this way, but the mouse and keyboard were not working. I have a PS/2 keyboard and an USB mouse. I have unplugged the mouse and plugged it in again and it worked so i could install it. As the keyboard has a PS/2 interface, it doesn't work the same way. Everything worked fine, it installed, but again, it just boots in Safe mode and when I have to make an user account, i don't have how to write anything. If I don't boot it in safe mode the apple logo with grey backround appears and under it is that circle grey thingy is spinning.
Can someone help me? I booted it in verbose mode with -v and here where it hangs up: (sorry for quality, too lazy to take of my dslr just for a pic)

IMG_0084.jpg

Problems with volumes

​Somebody...Anybody...heeeeeelp!

Try turning off the VT_D option in your motherboard's BIOS settings/set up.

Try turning off the VT_D option in your motherboard's BIOS settings/set up.
I'll come with an edit.
EDIT: Thanks a lot! It worked! It looks like it's the PS/2 keyboard I have to blame. I'll buy an USB one right now.
Oh, and the mouse works only in USB 2.0 ports, hopefully i have 2 on the case because the motherboard has just some 3.0 ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back