Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I'm kinda new to this....

I have followed the instructions with making OS X Mountain Lion USB, I tried to run Unibeast on a New iMac that has OS X Mountain Lion pre-installed, but it says it has to be in the "Applications Folder"

Am I doing something wrong, or are you unable to make this USB from a pre-installed Mountain Lion.

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place, or if the question has been answered before.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

Hay

Hi,

I'm kinda new to this....

I have followed the instructions with making OS X Mountain Lion USB, I tried to run Unibeast on a New iMac that has OS X Mountain Lion pre-installed, but it says it has to be in the "Applications Folder"

Am I doing something wrong, or are you unable to make this USB from a pre-installed Mountain Lion.

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place, or if the question has been answered before.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

Hay
UniBeast will not work with the pre-install version. You need to force the install app to be downloaded from the Mac App Store. Here is a guide on how to do it, http://www.tonymacx86.com/234-update-your-os-x-mountain-lion-app-10-8-2.html

Hi,

So I have forced downloaded OS X Mountain Lion from the app store, it now appears in my Applications folder.

When I run Unibeast - At "Custom Install on USB" I only see Legacy USB Support & Laptop Support.... No "Mac App Store - Install Mac OS X Mountain Lion"

How do I get this to appear....?

I am following the instructions "Unibeast: Install Mac OS X Lion Using an All-In-One Bootable USB Drive"

Where am I going wrong??

Hay

Thanks for your help :)
Sorry for not finding that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back