Contribute
Register

Unibeast Mojave Intel CPU based bootloader, no GPU needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Prime Z270-A
CPU
i5-7600K 18% OC
Graphics
HD 630
Hi. I would like to try to install Mojave with an intel based cpu graphics config as I have not invested in a separate graphics card that can support the mac Metal graphics or whatever the new graphics config in mac os is. I am following the unibeast instructions but am seeming to become stuck as unibeast cannot create the bootloader and says that there is an error when I get to the final stage of USB bootloader install. This has nothing to do with the actual intel based cpu though, and I'm trying to create the boot loader from a mac. From what I understand, this is the only way to boot mac os with my current graphics config. The first time through I did not select any graphics config, this is my 4-5th time through and this time I selected ATI. Prompt is at copying files now and is taking a really long time. Hoping this works. Why is the program stopping me from getting past the final stage of the bootloader setup? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Apologies, I do believe I corrected my profile. Is it possible to boot with my current graphics card config?

Thank you. What is your recommendation for a proper 10.14 bootloader with my current configuration? I would really appreciate any advice, I am relatively new to this, and apologize for my current lack of knowledge.

Originally I used clover, and it was smooth sailing until I selected the boot drive in the clover boot menu and my screen went black. What do you think would have caused that?

What do you think would have caused that?
Lack of knowledge/preparation.

Boot in verbose mode to capture any information relevant to diagnosis of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back