Contribute
Register

Unibeast Mojave Install Hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the clover folder. Is it looking right now?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 66
Still hanging in the same place.

Still hanging in the same place.

View attachment 387690

I find a strange Memory leak line in the uploaded screen shot (see edited image)
I have never seen this before.
See if adding the boot flag -no-zp at CBM _Options _Boot Arg would do any good
I hope others watching this thread can offer some help.

Attachments

• Memory leak?.png
    Memory leak?.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Just found this thread. Going to attempt to follow it and report back with results. Hopefully rolling back the BIOS will solve my issue.

Okay, made slight progress but we're getting a new error now. We hit this screen, and then the error pasted below occurs.

EDIT: That guide had a few less kexts than what you suggested earlier, so I'm going to add those ones in and see if I can get past this screen.

Attachments

• 52016187_2115685258743152_638440703797493760_n.jpg
    52016187_2115685258743152_638440703797493760_n.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 57
Okay, made slight progress but we're getting a new error now. We hit this screen, and then the error pasted below occurs.

View attachment 387754

EDIT: That guide had a few less kexts than what you suggested earlier, so I'm going to add those ones in and see if I can get past this screen.

This is too tiny for my eyes ; can't read

View attachment 387754

The second image is Prohibit Entry Error: Clover lost contact with USB Installer from USB port causing the error . This could be most likely from culling of USBinjectAll.kext or XHCIunsupported kext from Other or editing config.plist_Devices USB Section or BIOS USB ports are disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back