Contribute
Register

Unibeast missing restore time machine option in utilites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sweet, thanks! Of course I missed your initial post with the fix.........I'm an idiot
no problem, I'm glad I could help a little, and you're not what you said, I believe google didn't offer you second thread because it was too fresh and not cached yet (your question 01-21-2015, 07:35 AM and mine solution 01-20-2015, 04:12 PM).
Take care.

Typed the code into terminal for time machine access but when the "Select a Backup Source" comes up with my Time Machine backup location I lose my keyboard and mouse functions and I'm stuck there!
Do I go out and buy a simple USB corded mouse and plug that in? Scratching my head!
Why have the build boys left this Time machine option out of Unibeast Yosemite installer?

Apple removed this feature, not us.
It is not that obvious :) Apple moved this feature to startup screen (choose TM or Install), which Unibeast skips and starts installer automatically, where is only chance to start TM from Terminal. At least there is some way...

You just saved my life.... A failed 10.10.4 upgrade turned my system to trash.

You would think some folks would be more helpful and sympathetic... Thanks again

Didn't work for me.
Terminal said "killed 9" and nothing happened.
what am i doing wrong?(

Can anyone help? Also getting "Killed: 9"

I finally was able to get it to launch in safe mode with the usb installer in terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back