Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have 2 keyboards(connected to ps2 slot) that work on both win/kubuntu on the PC I'm installing the OS X Mavericks to. It works in Chimera bootloader/UEFI BIOS too

But, when I open my bootable USB for Mavericks installation, keyboard fails to work. Same, after I installed Mavericks to my SSD drive (lol I did that without kbd)- no keyboard input recognized.

What I've already found out:
When I open "Installer log" in Unibeast installation, I see an error:
"... Language chooser[some number] can't read prev-lang:kbd to set keyboard"

I was trying to find out how to fix that but I failed :banghead:

Did anyone have this kind of problem?

And ... HEEEEEEELP!!!! xD

I have 2 keyboards(connected to ps2 slot) that work on both win/kubuntu on the PC I'm installing the OS X Mavericks to. It works in Chimera bootloader/UEFI BIOS too

But, when I open my bootable USB for Mavericks installation, keyboard fails to work. Same, after I installed Mavericks to my SSD drive (lol I did that without kbd)- no keyboard input recognized.

What I've already found out:
When I open "Installer log" in Unibeast installation, I see an error:
"... Language chooser[some number] can't read prev-lang:kbd to set keyboard"

I was trying to find out how to fix that but I failed :banghead:

Did anyone have this kind of problem?

And ... HEEEEEEELP!!!! xD

Why two keyboards? Maybe just try one... And did you choose "laptop support" when you created your USB? Otherwise you have no PS2 drivers. Alternatively, you can place the PS2 drivers into /Extra/Extensions on the USB.

Thank you for your comment. I was currently searching info about PS/2 drivers and where to place them because I didn't found any in my boot USB.

2 different keyboards were just to be sure that the occurs not with a single kbd

No, I didn't choose laptop support Oo because in the guide I was following it was told to uncheck it for desktops.

Do you know which PS2 drivers may work?
Thx in advance

Thank you for your comment. I was currently searching info about PS/2 drivers and where to place them because I didn't found any in my boot USB.

2 different keyboards were just to be sure that the occurs not with a single kbd

No, I didn't choose laptop support Oo because in the guide I was following it was told to uncheck it for desktops.

Do you know which PS2 drivers may work?
Thx in advance

Try the ones in Multibeast.

Solved.

Voodoo driver made it work. Now experimenting with MultiBeast =D

How do I try those? I'm having the same problem with my laptop.Also, how do I access the /Extras folder?Thanks in advance.

You install them with Multibeast.

It is not /Extras, it is /Extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back