Contribute
Register

Unibeast Loaded MacOS High Sierra and Clover onto drive. Cannot boot into MacOS installer from Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI MEG Z390 ACE - MS-7B12 v1.50 - Clover
CPU
i7-8700K OC 5.0GHz
Graphics
GTX 1070Ti + RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Greetings to those who are reading this thread.

I am currently having an issue attempting to install MacOS 10.13.0 High Sierra on my Coffee Lake build. I do have a Macbook Pro 13" (Mid 2010) running High Sierra on hand. I run through the installation process, and Unibeast is able to complete the installation of the boot loader. However, when I try to reboot the computer into Clover from the boot loader drive, the option to select the High Sierra installer does not appear. I have tried changing as many of the BIOS settings as I can for the boot loader to show the High Sierra installer option. I want to know if this is an error on my part, if the High Sierra installer has incomplete data, or if it is otherwise. I would appreciate any tips or hints to get me back on track to installing High Sierra on my system. If possible, a full guide based on my build specifications would be most beneficial, but any bit of help would be amazing.

Thanks in advance. :)

Other Hardware: 64GB DDR4-3200, 500GB SATA SSD and 1TB HDD, 21.5" 1920 x 1080, Wired 1Gbps or 802.11ac

Last edited:
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back